Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breville Dual Boiler displaying ERR3 message and unresponsive

Hello

I have been experiencing an issue with my Breville BES900 Dual Boiler Machine which is now occurring more and more frequently.

Every so often I will return to my coffee machine to find it locked up and the LED status 'ERR3', which requires the machine to be turned of at the power point.

This is concerning as it has now entered the 2nd year of its two year warranty and is one of the original machines

Any suggestions on what this may be or if i should take it to Breville

thanks

FP

Hey FP.
    Not come across that one before, hopefully someone else here might be able to provide something more useful. But since it's happened more than once I'd suggest a quick call to Breville Support just to see if they can suggest anything.

Comment

Originally posted by WiredArabica View Post
      Hey FP.
      Not come across that one before, hopefully someone else here might be able to provide something more useful. But since it's happened more than once I'd suggest a quick call to Breville Support just to see if they can suggest anything.
      I have the same problem and I am currently not in Australia to drop it into a service centre, yes I took at BES900 on a plane ride.

Comment

At the very least, ring the support number and tell them about it.You should also let them know it's repeating.

Get a case number from them, and when it re-occurs refer to it. If you keep getting it after the official warranty period expires then you can point back to the case number and get continuity under the warranty as it was pre-existing.

Comment

I contacted them by email, stated that they can not tell me what is wrong with it I must take it into a service centre, I also asked about buying a replacement NTC sensor, they stated they can not sell parts to consumers only authorised service centres.

Comment

Working...
          X