Just ordered Rancilio Silvia & Rocky Grinder Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered Rancilio Silvia & Rocky Grinder Package

And as well the sample pack from Bean Bay. Have used a delongi and 3 breville machines and now and then end up with some great cups. But to often they are to weak so I have decided to take the plunge. Have used a delongi grinder ( the one with blades at the bottom )for over 10 years but decided on just not a new machine but a grinder...... time will tell if I wasted my money :-)

Any tips ? Wont receive all this until next year

Congratulations and welcome!

Not money wasted at all (especially the blade grinder upgrade!!), its an investment!! These machines will give you fantastic coffee and will last many years with good maintenance.

Tips? Make sure you use fresh good quality beans (you can get them here) and refine your technique and be consistent (try only changing one thing at a time). Also dont forget to prime the boiler so you dont burn out the element.

Plenty of great info on this site, generally for coffee brewing but also specifically to your machine. Do a search (top right) and you will find lots and lots of info to help you get the best out of your setup.

Cheers

EDIT: Oops , just noticed you are onto the great beans already from beanbay.

Comment

Working...
    X