Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Gee machines?

Just wondering.

Gee machines hit the market some time back, have heard nothing about them for ages, are they still out and about or have they faded into the distance?

Hi Jon,

They were talked down here and elsewhere. Sadly, I suspect that many of the critics never actually saw nor used one...

On the whole, we heard nothing after the ones we sold left us. Makes me think it was sadly a case of quite a good machine badmouthed.

We had no option other than to delete them from range. I suspect 9Bar did the same and ceased importing them.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
      Hi Jon,

They were talked down here and elsewhere. Sadly, I suspect that many of the critics never actually saw nor used one...

On the whole, we heard nothing after the ones we sold left us. Makes me think it was sadly a case of quite a good machine badmouthed.

We had no option other than to delete them from range. I suspect 9Bar did the same and ceased importing them.

Chris
      G'Day Chris,

Hmmm, most unfortunate, guess if you heard nothing back they must be doing the job, no news is good news.

Comment

One sold on Ebay last month for $46.00 ! .. working order etc
        A bargain i say.
        The "upgraded" version ..the CC1.. still sells in the USA.

Comment

Mine has been doing a fine job for a few years now. It's just now developed a leak from one of the semi-flexible steam hoses which is proving difficult to source so this may be enough for me to get a Silvia like everybody else. Pity as the variable temp was quite useful in getting good results through the life of each batch of beans...it really is an ugly thing though.

Comment

Working...
          X