Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomend coffee machine retail outlet Brisbane

Hi All

I am currently working in Brisbane for the next 4 weeks. I am looking at buying a Rachilio Silvia with grinder or equivalent while up here. Is there shops someone could recommend, I have only read about various units and have not seen them. I would prefer on the north side.

Thanks Kevin

Originally posted by rmb3218 View Post
    Hi All

I am currently working in Brisbane for the next 4 weeks. I am looking at buying a Rachilio Silvia with grinder or equivalent while up here. Is there shops someone could recommend, I have only read about various units and have not seen them. I would prefer on the north side.

Thanks Kevin
    There's not much is Brissy unfortunately... I don't know of any on the north side... There is Coffee Roasters Australia and Caffe Silipo. But they are both south side...

Comment

Hi Kevin,
      you can add Site Sponsors Di Bella to that list too.

They have a "toy showroom" in Bowen Hills (North of the city) and should be able to help you out.

Di Bella Coffee
      82 Abbotsford Rd,
      Bowen Hills QLD 4006

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        Hi Kevin,
        you can add Site Sponsors Di Bella to that list too.

They have a "toy showroom" in Bowen Hills (North of the city) and should be able to help you out.

Di Bella Coffee
        82 Abbotsford Rd,
        Bowen Hills QLD 4006
        Thanks Andy, I forgot about Di Bella. They are definitely worth a visit as well if you're in the area.

Comment

I know this post is most likely irrelevant now but I thought I would mention Queensland Coffee Machine Sales (QCMS) in Caxton Street, Paddington. I have been there a few times in order to get parts and advice, their service is very professional.. Just thought I would post this in case anybody else in Brisbane or moving here would like to know another business.

Comment

Working...
          X