Sunbeam EM7000 -WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbeam EM7000 -WOW

After owning several different coffee machines, I decided it was time to upgrade again. I shopped around and found myself essentially looking at the New Breville BES900 and the Sunbeam EM7000. The difference being the boiler versus the thermoblock technology and price.

I used both machines fairly extensively in store prior to settling on the Sunbeam. Essentially for performance, speed to warm up and slick design I could not go past the Sunbeam ! And its nearly $500 cheaper ! Looking back it was a no brainer.
    I found the sunbeam machine makes milk silky smooth and very fast too, not to mention no more annoying thermometer poking out of the jug...just getting in the way. Now I just get perfect milk temperature everytime !

I dont usually blog on these sites, however I just thought that I needed to share my enjoyment for the Sunbeam Em7000. I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face, cos I know im about to have a great tasting coffee.

Keep up the good work Sunbeam !

I'm glad you're happy, but....have they got you on a retainer?

Comment

- it is a bit over the top, isn't it... and I have a 6910. Perhaps Greatness could return and give us some idea of his/her qualifications for proclaiming the machine to be so wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
        I'm glad you're happy, but....have they got you on a retainer?
        1st post "after owning several coffee machines" and a review that sounds like an ad. Hmmmmm.

Wonder how the monthly sales nos are for BES900 v EM7000?

Comment

We had a client just last week...

Sold his 2 month old 7000 to buy a HX machine. Just sayin'....

Comment

Sunbeam EM7000 -WOW

I had an EM7000 and it lasted 3 weeks......

Comment

I had an EM7000 and it killed my dog while I slept.

It also gave me hives whenever I used it. Seemed cheap at first but the savings were quickly offset by the cost of antihistamines.

Good going Sunbeam(!)

Comment

On reflection, maybe this is just a very clever piece of marketing by one of Sunbeam's competitors...........

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov21 View Post
                  I had an EM7000 and it killed my dog while I slept.
                  If I buy one, will it kill my neighbour's dog? It won't let me sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                    If I buy one, will it kill my neighbour's dog? It won't let me sleep.
                    If anything it'd probably buy them a yappy little Pomeranian to go with it...

Comment

My friend purchased a sunbeam em7000 and absolutely loves it, far better than the Breville BDB.

Comment

Ha, here come the one post wonders with no profile details.

Me a cynic? never.

Comment

Originally posted by Dario View Post
                          My friend purchased a sunbeam em7000 and absolutely loves it, far better than the Breville BDB.
                          My friend's EM7000 gave him cancer. Until Sunbeam starts shipping them with free chemo, I'll stick with my Gaggia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dario View Post
                            Another first time post in love with the EM7000. Better than the Breville BDB? Doubt it very much.

Maybe if they dropped the EM7000's price back to around $600 it would find its niche in the market again.

Comment

Um... as a real SB user and reasonably OK with my 6910, if Sunbeam would like to deliver an EM7000 I would be happy to provide a real review on its performance, including comparisons with the EM6910 as well as other machines. To check the other machines I would be willing to travel to Melb and visit site sponsors and purchase coffees to round out my ability to provide real-world evaluations...

Ideally Sunbeam would need to provide me with their new grinder as well - be silly if my EM0480 grinder was the limiting factor in being able to make excellent coffee... Click image for larger version

Name:	wow.gif
Views:	1
Size:	356 Bytes
ID:	734013 Click image for larger version

Name:	yahoo.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	734014

EDIT: In fact, thinking about it, I would be happy to do this for any of the decent coffee machine vendors. (Nespresso and the like need not apply)

Comment

Working...
                              X