Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brugnetti Simona Top

Hi all
    I have just purchased one of the s/h for a good price I think. $205 Anyone have one of these or have any opinions I`m after a user guide, cant seem to find on on the net anywhere.
    Rob

Hmm. It is obvious by the silence I have bought something that is not too popular. LOL :-)

Comment

If you do a search on this site for Brugnetti Simona Manual, you will find some threads relating to others' attempts to obtain a user manual.

Comment

Hi
        I bought one myself recently to restore. They are a good little HX machine. I don't think very many were imported to Australia so there isn't too much information here. There is a bit more on home barista.

Was as there anything particularly you wanted to know about usage of the machine?
        It might be worthwhile emailing brugnetti directly for a manual.

Comment

Hi Barry
          Been down all those avenues. Have tried to email Brugnetti and email is undelivereable. Tried their website www.brugnetti.com and access is forbidden. So not sure.

Comment

Hi RobertC,
            Try info@officinebrugnetti.com

Cheers,
            Paolo

Comment

Thank Paolo. Have sent an email.

Comment

Gustopher,
                I think mainly the front buttons look self explanatory apart from the one on the far right. Also I think you can program the buttons for different pour times. The machine has not arrived yet so I may be ahead of myself. Does it take long to come up to temperature?

Comment

I'm fairly sure the far right button is the continuous pour (mine is in pieces at the moment while I re-spray the case). And from memory to program volumes you hold the far right button until all the buttons light up. Then you start and then stop each button at desired volume.
                  its got a medium sized boiler so heat up times is pretty quick.

Comment

Thanks Gustopher

Comment

Hi Rob. I have one of these too. Had it for at least 5 years (second hand) and I love it. I got a PDF of the manual from Brugnetti in Italy. If you pm me with an email address I'll send it too you.

Cheers,
                      Tristan

Comment

Oh, with regard to your question re coming up to temp, I usually like to let it warm up with the group handle in for about 20 minutes, but it is usually up to correct pressure in about 10 minutes.

Coffeeparts.com.au has many of the parts you may need in the future (co listed with the brugnetti Aurora, so you have to look carefully to be sure of what you need). Be aware that the group seal they have listed for this model is too thin and needs a spacer or two.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

hi tristanp,
                          Just wondering if you still have the PDF manual for the simon Top?
                          If at all possible could you email a copy to m-wadge@hotmail.com?
                          Thanks for your time

Comment

Working...
                          X