EM7000 Pressure Gauge When Backflushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM7000 Pressure Gauge When Backflushing

During back-flushing the EM6910 gauge was active - my EM7000 doesn't budge during this cleaning process, but works perfectly during a pour.

Is this normal?

Thanks guys and gals.

Do you mean if you manually backflush the gauge doesn't move or when you start the cleaning program?
    As the pressure gauge on the EM7000 is electronic, it gets its reading solely from the CPU. During the backflush program, the CPU probably doesn't output a signal to the gauge because it doesn't really need to. I would think the gauge would move on a manual backflush as the CPU thinks it is just doing a normal brewing cycle.
    I might check tomorrow on an EM7000 at work if I get the time.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
      Do you mean if you manually backflush the gauge doesn't move or when you start the cleaning program?
      As the pressure gauge on the EM7000 is electronic, it gets its reading solely from the CPU. During the backflush program, the CPU probably doesn't output a signal to the gauge because it doesn't really need to. I would think the gauge would move on a manual backflush as the CPU thinks it is just doing a normal brewing cycle.
      I might check tomorrow on an EM7000 at work if I get the time.
      I mean when I am doing a backflush with the pastic disc and a tablet in the basket.

Comment

Rusty mine is the same mate think it is normal

Comment

Working...
        X