Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imat mokita automat

Hi everyone

I've picked up a mint Mokita Automat but cannot find any info on the web about it. I'm hoping someone can point me to a user manual and / or the importer for spares. I haven't fired it up yet, so not sure if it works or how good the shots will be.

I was hoping I could upload some pics from my c: drive but doesn't look like I can.

It is an automatic machine and weighs about 14 kilos. On the front it has a 3 button touch pad - pouring the shot, turning on/off the steam arm or pouring hot water. In the background it has the word "Meeting > > >" with a picture of a cup of coffee. It also says Mokita > > > AUTOMAT

On the back, the badge says IMAT sri and Meeting Vapore 2004. Serial No. is 00015.

I haven't been able to find anything via Google - pictures or otherwise. I also tried Lygon Imports but drew a blank there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Never hear of an Mokita Automat. Most are just Mokita (IMAT/Nemox/Quaha/Lelit) Combi models. Also the Serial Number of just 15? Either this is some rebraded machine or maybe maybe some sort of prototype?

Comment

Try contacting Charlie at JetBlack Espresso, they import the current generation of these machines and may be able to help you out...

Mal.

Comment

thanks guys for your replies. I'll try Jetblack and see what I get.

cheers

Comment

Working...
        X