Need to replace my Sylvia with PID in Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to replace my Sylvia with PID in Adelaide

Just lost our Sylvia with PID and Rocky (and house) in Adelaide hills bushfires. Not sure how long I can survive.
    I'm hoping to find someone with one to sell in Adelaide. I'll try to monitor this thread, but please contact me if you have this available.

Danny

Very sad news mate...

Hope you and yours are all well and doing Ok...

Mal.

Comment

That is indeed sad news mate.

I hope that things are sorted out quickly for you.

All the best to you and you family.

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by Thymas View Post
        Just lost our Sylvia with PID and Rocky (and house) in Adelaide hills bushfires. Not sure how long I can survive.
        I'm hoping to find someone with one to sell in Adelaide. I'll try to monitor this thread, but please contact me if you have this available.

Danny
        Danny, I 'Ve got a Sylvia and Rocy you can have. Unfortunately I'm in Canberra and on holiday but returning on Saturday. If you still need one when I get home I'll contact you and see I can get them to Adelaide, might find a kind courier.
        Mel

Comment

Need to replace my Sylvia with PID in Adelaide

Originally posted by mds View Post
          Danny, I 'Ve got a Sylvia and Rocy you can have. Unfortunately I'm in Canberra and on holiday but returning on Saturday. If you still need one when I get home I'll contact you and see I can get them to Adelaide, might find a kind courier.
          Mel
          Mel,
          That's an incredibly generous offer.
          It might be a week or so before we are in semi-permanent accommodation, but then we'd love to take up your offer. I'm rather missing my Sylvia.
          I'll ask around and see if any friends are driving between Canberra and Adelaide in the near future. Otherwise we would prefer to pay for the courier as your offer is already too generous.
          Thanks,
          Danny

Comment

David, very sorry to hear this.

Mel, if this suits you and David.... Contact me privately via PM to make a time, and I will come in to town to meet you and grab the machine and grinder.

I'm happy to have the equipment and a couple of other goodies packed up and sent to David on my account.

If it doesnt suit, that will be ok.

Attilio.

Comment

Working...
            X