Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Marino Lisa Touchpads

Hi All
    Ive got a lisa 2 group, and I can get the touchpads into program mode, ie flight the toggle switch and hold PGM until all the lights come on, however when I try to use the touchpads nothing happens. Id prefer to have the board repaired if I can as a new one is $700 and I can't seem to find a second hand one.

Has anybody had this issue and/or know where to start looking?

The power supply I'm assuming is ok since I can get the touchpads into pgm mode.

Thanks

I know nothin' about it.

But I guess you're trying to program the left hand touchpad, normally the 'master' pad for programming?

And welcome to CS!!........that, I can do.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and welcome. At this stage I'm just trying to use the touchpads to make coffee. The manual buttons work but I'd really like to get the touchpad a to work automatically.

Comment

Been a long time since I worked on any of these so i could be remembering something else, however I seem to remember there may have been a small "master" toggle switch somewhere that you had to activate first, before you could change any programming via the touchpads. This is security against staff changing things around to suit themselves willy nilly.

Look for a small toggle somewhere in and around the body / near the brain / under the top valance that covers the groups/touchpads / under one of the side body panels etc.

hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by tomcat View Post
          program mode, ie flight the toggle switch and hold PGM until all the lights come on,.....
          ......I can get the touchpads into pgm mode.
          Hi TOK ..... I was thinking the OP had already got that far......... ( I guess TC means 'flick')

The manual that I posted a few weeks ago is here, under the sticky thread that JV edits.

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/documentat...tml#post550651

Comment

Working...
          X