Compak E3 OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compak E3 OD

Straight from Milan and hot off the presses...

Set to give the Mazzer Mini-E and Macap M4D trees a good shake...

Compak E3 OD | Talk Coffee

Pic (from HOST I presume).

I'd guess it should be the end of the K3T. Way better interface on the E and F series...

Click image for larger version

Name:	e3od.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	741223

Comment

Price range??? Looks nice

Comment

Compak E3 OD

Hoping it comes in under the M4D, but am sure I'll have my hopes dashed.
        Doubt it'll knock over the K3T if it's $400+ difference

Comment

Will have to wait and see on the price...
          Either way I must say it looks nice from the pictures. All I need now is another excuse to buy it when it comes out to give it ago...

Comment

Originally posted by readeral View Post
            Hoping it comes in under the M4D, but am sure I'll have my hopes dashed.
            Doubt it'll knock over the K3T if it's $400+ difference
            With prosumer sales of E6, 8 and 10 proving that the interface is popular, I'm sure the E3OD will do very well.

It's a completely different interface and I have no doubt that it will pitched at and perform similarly to the M4D and mini-e. It's a 4 figure grinder.

I'd anticipate that the K3T will be made redundant by it (no great loss as the timer function is poor) and that the K3P will continue. I have nothing at present to back that up- just my call on what I'd predict...

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about K3P. Makes sense then as long as they still have that lower-entry level to retire the K3T. It is a tidy interface for sure - wouldn't complain to have one on my bench! Await with bated breath.

Comment

Working...
              X