• Show
Clear All

• rawill
    replied
    Thank you for the update.

Leave a comment:

• samboy2k
    replied
    Sunbeam Seal arrived and fitted, it is locking at 6 o'clock, such a difference to use original parts.

Leave a comment:

• samboy2k
    replied
    The seal was these from ebay, perhaps its a non original sunbeam one maybe the culprit, i just ordered Sunbeam original one now, i will wait for one to arrive and see how it goes, if thats the case, lesson learnt not to buy cheaper non original parts.

eBay link removed as per Site Posting Policy
    Last edited by Javaphile; 3 January 2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: eBay link(s) removed

Leave a comment:

• samboy2k
    replied
    This is without coffee, really weird, I stopped using machine, I think i gonna replace with old seal for next use before i make as stress and damage to the collar

Leave a comment:

• kesa32
    replied
    This is without loading it with coffee ?

Did you clean out the grove it sits in prior to installation. ?

Had a mate with the pf trying to undo as well ,,,, he was overdosing a bit too much

Leave a comment:

• rawill
    replied
    Interesting, with a new group seal I still have a small gasket under the seal, and it locks in at 6.00pm.

mine is an old machine, round button on the drip tray.
    I have seen a new unit with the handle locked in at about 4.00pm

Leave a comment:

• samboy2k
    started a topic New Group Seal Installed in Em6910, Locking in at 7o'clock

New Group Seal Installed in Em6910, Locking in at 7o'clock

I installed a new group seal today on my em6910, it is locking a few centimetres after inserting the portafilter, it locks at 7o'clock even with some decent force.

I noticed when I backflush the portafilter slides to the left, is this expected i.e. take some time for the seal to settle in ? any tips ?
Working...
X