No announcement yet.

Which midrange machine should I choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which midrange machine should I choose?

Hi all coffee lovers

I'm on a quest of purchasing my first secondhand coffee machine. Right now I'm considering these two ones:

Sunbeam Cafe Series Espresso Coffee Machine Excellent Condition

Sunbeam PU6910 EM6910 EM0440 Café Series® Espresso Machine Grinder

eBay links removed per Site Posting Policy

Are any of these a good choice? Why/why not? I'm looking for non pressurized group and double boiler. Basically need it to make great coffee and become better at brewing coffee manually.

Thanks so much guys

Best regards, Mette

Where abouts are you located mate? Have a look at the classified ads on here Coffee Hardware For Sale

Comment

Both are generally low end style machines in comparison to what most that are used on this site. I would suggest buying a second hand traditional espresso machine and grinder from a European manufacturer. They will generally be of higher quality, last longer and have great steam snd brew pressure.

Comment

Thanks - any in particular you can recommend? I'm looking for something I can buy secondhand for max 700 dollars

Comment

I live in Melbourne. I've been looking at a lot of it and seems interesting. Thanks

Comment

Make sure you include a grinder in the equation. The better the machine , the more of its potential is unfulfilled using pre -ground.

Comment

Working...
            X