Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please: What to buy $1600 budget

Originally posted by GunBarista View Post

I hear that Di Bartoli in Bondi Junction also offers free training with every machine purchase.
    You should really check that out.
    Thank you GunBarista and AlMac

That is why we love so much what we do, Michael. Not only that we get to help you with the choice of your gear but we also get to spend at least another hour with you to take you through all the basics of coffee making, using your own machine and grinder, also covering cleaning and maintenance. Armed with that knowledge, the right gear, fresh beans and all accessories, nothing is left but for you starting to play at home.

So things may seem somewhat overwhelming at the moment, but I can assure you that moving you from confusion to clarity is what we do best

I've sent you a PM

Comment

Thanks for the correspondence Michael.

Whatever your choice might be eventually, I'd strongly suggest to choose a coffee snob sponsor to do the right thing by you.

These businesses go above and beyond to support the community in everything you need in your journey from equipment testing, warranty repairs, coffee making training, water filtration advice and ongoing support.

We are here to serve the community and to spread the home barista message wide and far. And we do that with passion for coffee and love for people's education and evolution in their home experiences. Much before the love for the dollar.

I hope you give yourself the opportunity to engage fully with any one of us and enjoy the same joy and progress many coffee snobs have experienced at home.

Good luck[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by K_Bean_Coffee
        So well put..... and so true. Thanks for writing the above on behalf of all of us sponsors. Brilliant !! Cheers, Paul
        My pleasure, Paul [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by mtooler View Post
          That's the one, E61.
          The group head on the Lelit PL60T isn't E61 as you've noted. But this results in faster heat up time (10min versus 30+), lower maintenance costs and excellent temperature stability because it's actually part of the brew boiler. The E61 group head has built in pre-infusion but the benefit of this is harder to quantify. Unless you want an E61 "just because", the PL60T is worth having a look at,

charlie

Comment

In addition to Charlie's comments above...

Due to the Group being directly coupled to the Brew Boiler, brew water temperature is very, very stable indeed. It's what I particularly enjoyed with a similar older machine I used to own...

Mal.

Comment

This has been a great read through and after pms with a few sponsors and coffee snobbers upping my spend is the best bet for me to a decent heat exchange machine. I'll do a home barista course for sure.

Comment

This has been a great read through and after pms with a few sponsors and coffee snobbers upping my spend is the best bet for me to a decent heat exchange machine. I'll do a home barista course for sure.
                Fantastic!

The good news is, Michael, that you can get one for free while buying your gear from us! So if you drive down here, make sure you book your training in advance and kill 2 birds in one stroke..

Happy Holidays
                Ofra

Comment

Good to see you are including a basic barista course.
                  It's not rocket science, but understanding the basics will save a mountain of frustration and put you on the right path to fantastic coffees.
                  Also makes it much, much easier to justify the $$$ when you're pumping out great coffee

Mal

Comment

Working...
                  X