Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i use Nuova Simonelli Oscar II as a commercial machine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i use Nuova Simonelli Oscar II as a commercial machine?

Hello, I'm newbie here

I'm planning on opening a new cafe, I'm going to sell coffee as a drink and some other drinks, so I need an espresso machine that could handle at least 80-100 cups a day, my question is: How many cups can this Nuova Simonelli Oscar II make for a day? If not, can you suggest me an espresso machine that priced not more than $1500 USD?

Thank you so much and waiting for your suggestion and comment

Originally posted by K_Bean_Coffee
    .....the short answer - no

This would do it:
    https://www.*****.com.au/espresso-ma...act?rq=Expobar

A basic commercial machine at near $3k!
    Thank you for your answer, so what happen if i forced the machine to produce more than it should? will it be overheat? sorry for many question, i'm very new to coffee machine.

Yes, unfortunately many standard commercial coffee machine is that expensive

Comment

Originally posted by albiardtya View Post
      Thank you for your answer, so what happen if i forced the machine to produce more than it should? will it be overheat? sorry for many question, i'm very new to coffee machine.

Yes, unfortunately many standard commercial coffee machine is that expensive
      We have just taken delivery of the Oscar II and it is a great machine.

However it's not suitable for the commercial environment you are suggesting. It just won't maintain heat and pressure at that volume .

You will also void the warranty as it's a domestic warranty in this model, not for commercial use.

Cheers

Antony

Comment

Originally posted by Casa Espresso View Post
        We have just taken delivery of the Oscar II and it is a great machine.

However it's not suitable for the commercial environment you are suggesting. It just won't maintain heat and pressure at that volume .

You will also void the warranty as it's a domestic warranty in this model, not for commercial use.

Cheers

Antony
        Thank you for your response, I didn't knew that wrong usage (commercial instead of domestic) can void the guarantee because i lived in Indonesia and they didn't say anything about a void guarantee. I have another preference, the VBM (vibiemme) Domo super HX, can I use this for commercial use?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by albiardtya View Post
          Thank you for your response, I didn't knew that wrong usage (commercial instead of domestic) can void the guarantee because i lived in Indonesia and they didn't say anything about a void guarantee. I have another preference, the VBM (vibiemme) Domo super HX, can I use this for commercial use?

Cheers
          No. Think of it this way. If you could use a high quality home machine in a cafe......why wouldn't every cafe just do that and not bother about acquiring a commercial machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
            No. Think of it this way. If you could use a high quality home machine in a cafe......why wouldn't every cafe just do that and not bother about acquiring a commercial machine?
            Thank you for your response, you've got the point, I understand.

Comment

Working...
            X