Modding an Oscar 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding an Oscar 2

Hi guys, I'm all but set on getting a eureka mignon grinder (happy for alternative suggestions for sub 600 grinders) with an Oscar 2 to be fitted with an opv kit. I'm looking into a sirai pressurestat but wanted to know if this is offered to be fitted like the opv kit or would it be something I'd need to do at home? Would it be worth it? Only going to use the machine 3-5 times a day. Thanks guys

If you're in Sydney I have a Eureka Mignon which has been used around once a week for a year
    $300?

Comment

Originally posted by jatzntan View Post
      If you're in Sydney I have a Eureka Mignon which has been used around once a week for a year
      $300?
      Bugger, I'm on the sunny Coast. Would have snatched it up in a second otherwise!

Comment

could look into courier cost if you like?

Comment

could look into courier cost if you like?
          Possibly, yeah. How have you found it and why do you want to sell?

Comment

its not a bad little thing. Grind comes out a little clumpy but the shot it produces is nice. If you like to change beans a bit there is some adjustment required like any grinder, but easy enough to do with the timed dose

I have a coffee shop so don't make coffee at home much anymore, hence thinking of selling it

$20 to courier with Fastway...thought it was going to be worse!

Comment

its not a bad little thing. Grind comes out a little clumpy but the shot it produces is nice. If you like to change beans a bit there is some adjustment required like any grinder, but easy enough to do with the timed dose

I have a coffee shop so don't make coffee at home much anymore, hence thinking of selling it

$20 to courier with Fastway...thought it was going to be worse!
              Awesome. Definitely interested can let you know by mid week?

Comment

sure no probs

Comment

Working...
                X