Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New machine

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a semi-auto machine for less then $1000, before this I had a super automatic which lasted about 5 or so years so I am new to semi.

The one I have been looking at is the Breville barista express and also the Dual boiler but unfortunately I am not too sure if i'll have enough bench space to fit that one.

Everyone in my house drinks milk based drinks and probably adds up to like 6-8 drinks a day, any recommendations would be good.

thanks.

Welcome Alphaleus...

More important than even the machine you choose is the grinder mate.
    Does that budget include the grinder?

Mal.

Comment

Yes this would include the grinder in the price, with the barista express it has a grinder built into it but I heard its not the greatest.

Comment

Hi, alot of machines with built in grinders are hard on your coffee. One of my staff members bought her mum a Sunbeam basic machine and a Baratza Sette grinder for around $1000. I would definitely recommend putting money into your grinder. I would also consider a Moccamaster and the same grinder for delicious filter coffee as an alternative within that price range. Happy shopping

Comment

ok thanks i'll get one of those and a Breville Duo Temp Pro or something

Comment

Working...
          X