Sunbeam EM7000 - can't steam and pull shot at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbeam EM7000 - can't steam and pull shot at same time

Recently I have noticed that I can't use the steam wand and pull a shot at the same time. As soon as the shot is finished, the steam wand starts working. Is that a sign that the pump is on the way out and can't cope with doing both at the same time? Not a huge problem as I mainly have long blacks, but could be an early warning sign.

PM Noidle22...

Comment

Originally posted by capnstoobie View Post
      Recently I have noticed that I can't use the steam wand and pull a shot at the same time. As soon as the shot is finished, the steam wand starts working. Is that a sign that the pump is on the way out and can't cope with doing both at the same time? Not a huge problem as I mainly have long blacks, but could be an early warning sign.
      No they use different pumps so that’s not the problem. Sounds like an issue with the PCB.

Comment

Originally posted by TampIt View Post
        PM Noidle22...
        Noidle22 doesn’t receive PMs. Hopefully he sees this though as he’s probably the best person to help.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
          Noidle22 doesn’t receive PMs
          Yes i do, tbh i sometimes am guilty of missing then when they come through.
          I prefer addressing things on the public forum for the benefit of others to see however.

Regarding this issue, I've never seen that happen before. It can really only be the PCB at fault though if both systems are functioning fine but just not simultaneously.
          Very unusual.

Comment

Working...
          X