Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petermet
    replied
    Can I ask if the 58mm Lelit is worth the expense over the 57mm?

Leave a comment:

• JCusworth
    replied
    Hey! Glad I can jump in on your questions - as mine were exactly the same. I haven't purchased on yet, but I'm leaning toward the PID version and waiting it out!

Leave a comment:

• MxD
    replied
    We've been running a Combi with PID in our work office for the last 6 months. It gets worked pretty hard, up to 10 milk based drinks most days and hasn't skipped a beat. Grind quality is heaps better than what I was expecting for the price; no clumping & low retention. The PID is a great (borderline mandatory IMO) feature on a single boiler machine if you want consistently good coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Westy5
    started a topic Lelit machine choices

Lelit machine choices

Hi all,
    I’m hoping your collective knowledge can help me decide on my new machine. After experiencing the world of home roasting I’m now looking for a machine to match my new hobby after being a long time pod machine user. I make 2-3 milk based drinks per day and have a budget of $1200-$1400 for a machine and grinder.
    I have been looking into the Lelit range and particularly like the Combi with PID because of what features are included in the price, but I have a few questions.
    • are the built in grinders up to the task or am I better off getting the PL041 and spending a few hundred on a seperate grinder.
    • It appears all the Lelit modes that have a PID are out of stock until June. Do PIDs make much of a difference or should I hold out making my purchase until they are back in stock.
    Thanks.

Working...
X