Name:	la cimbali microcimbali liberty 1.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	837295 Click image for larger version

Name:	la cimbali microcimbali liberty 6.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	837296
    Just wondering if anyone would know the value of this type of coffee machine. I think it`s from the mid 90`s and has been refurbished with new seals and switch. It works well and produces a good coffee. Please let me know if the 2 pics didn`t upload.

Pics work.
    you can search the for sale listings and see what was sold

Comment

• NTBrew
      NTBrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jackstar, did a search and found one that was sold at $400, a little bit better condition than mine, so l figure mine should be valued at around $300.

Lovely little machines. Quite small on the basket size though. Guess I'm just a coffee pig.
    i have considered one on several occasions as a starting point for a lever machine for myself.
    But no more machines... I told the gf I had to have a car for every coffee machine, as a way of justifying the vehicles parked everywhere. So another coffee machine means another car as well... No! Lol.

That should be nearly enough posts for you to put up a for sale now...
    Just mention your location as well

Comment

• NTBrew
      NTBrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven`t done my 2 weeks probation yet. ln the mean time l might put it up on Gumtree and FBmarketplace at $400 to see what happens.

They are quite rare and a spring lever, I would say for every 100 La Pavonis you see maybe one MicroCimbali, I would put the value at $500-$700.

I sold one in rough condition (rust/corrosion) for $250 which need to be rechromed and was missing the rubber at base.

Comment

• NTBrew
      NTBrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice, l did a major restoration on it, completely pulled it apart, cleaned the boiler, new wiring and switch, new diaphragm in the pressure sensor, powder coated the exterior and of course new seals everywhere.
Working...
X