X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kombikid
    replied
    Re: Newbie: Espresso Machine Question

I have an Imat Napoletana 2. The new version is now known as the Mokita Combi & I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a good espresso machine with in-built grinder for $700. But if you have $1200 for a Silvia & a Rocky go for it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Because of the lack of info id probably lean more towards a Silvia but hey Im Biased

But I have heard Sienna service is very good. We nearly brought our Rocky grinder from them.

Cheers
    Rich

Leave a comment:

• thomas_cho
    replied

Hi there,
    I have purchased from Sienna coffee before. Ask them if its possible to arrange for a home trial for a couple of days. Ask the salesperson if the machine has been re-badged, as there does not seem to be much info on this machine around.

Will you also be purchasing a grinder from them?

I purchased the Cunill Tranquilo from them ... very good service. Was just checking out the current price, seems to have gone up from the time I made my purchase.

Leave a comment:

• FrenchBean
    replied

You never really know do you. So relly the basic question is Do I buy this car that has a good track record of reliability or do I buy this new car that I really know nothing about.
    Im glad its your decision Rickster. I just dont know matey, Is there any info on CoffeeGeeks IRT Java Espresso Perfecto? Read the reviews

FB

Leave a comment:

• ricster
    started a topic Newbie: Espresso Machine Question

Newbie: Espresso Machine Question

Hi, I am new here & I am looking to purchase a Rancillio Silvia machine and when looking at the local website (sydney) seinnacoffee.com.au I saw another machine that they currently have on sale for $699 same as the Silvia. It is the Java Espresso Perfecto, has anybody had any experience with this machine or am I better to stick wih the Silvia as everybody seems to recommend.
    Thanks, any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
Working...
X