Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECM in Sydney

Hey guys,

Any of the sponsors in Sydney sell Giotto? Work is looking for a new machine and they have asked for a recommendation and price. Will needa grinder also. If any members can recommend good experiences with suppliers it would also be appreciated.

Grant

Re: ECM in Sydney

Yes Grant- I can sell to you in Sydney at CS member pricing...

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if CS members from sydney buy a machine from you , how do you support it if something goes wrong , do we have to post the machine to you in melbourne to get fixed or do you have an office in Sydney as well. Thanks

Comment

Its no problem Paul. We have a network of ECM service people around Australia. Warranty is return to base or to your local service agent (i.e. Sydney in your case). Should you require on-site service, ECM will send a service technician to you (travel at your expense).

Hope this makes things as clear as mud!

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by fringe_dweller link=1144651322/0#0 date=1144651322
          Hey guys,

Any of the sponsors in Sydney sell Giotto? Work is looking for a new machine and they have asked for a recommendation and price. Will needa  grinder also. If any members can recommend good experiences with suppliers it would also be appreciated.

Grant
          Hmm- on reflection, do the others in the office have the skill to operate a "manual" machine.....or should you contemplate the super-auto? Have a look at http://www.ecm-espresso.it/PRODUCT/VERONICA.htm. ECM is waiting on stock.....also the Juras are pretty good...however....none will be as good as a hand made shot and well textured milk made with passion! 8-)

Chris

Comment

To be honest Im not too worried about whether others can operate it :P

Still, its a valid point. The last machine they had was a Saeco super auto that broke every toher day and made puke worthy coffee.

I dont think it being manual would be too big a problem, they just wont quite get the quality of shots that some others in the office will

Grant

PS. Ill be in touch later this week when our email issues are sorted!

Comment

Originally posted by fringe_dweller link=1144651322/0#5 date=1144682067
              To be honest Im not too worried about whether others can operate it :P....<snip>
              Now thats the type of attitude I like  .....the saecos do have a bit of a reputation.... :-?....For max repeatibility, perhaps a Giotto or Diadema and maybe a mazzer mini-e (easy to clean and you can set the drop....) ???

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X