Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botticelli II

Hi everyone,

I m from Canada, and we have this ECM espresso machine available to us. I noticed it is also available in Australia. When doing searchs on american sites, I never can find anyone who sells it , reviews or comments. The only review ive seen is from www.coffeecrew.com here in Canada.
    Since its available in Austrailia, I assume some of you guys own them. Could I get some feed back from any owners along with info. on any other websites which may have reviews, or detailed descriptions, exploded views, parts etc....
    I appreciate this, thanks

P.S. ive already done a search of previous posts (and read) on this web site.

Re: Botticelli II

You might check the coffeegeek site. There are a couple of Botticelli II reviews and a new poster from Oz that has one and seems to love it. Ive also come across a blog from someone in europe that has one and has internal photos online.

Sounds like a excellent single boiler machine, except for the fixed steam arm.

Cheers,

Mark.

Comment

Yes- theyre a great machine if thats the type of thing you want to get. Theres plenty of weight in the group and portafilter (58mm).

Think of them as a more temperature stable, better built sylvia and youd be pretty much on the money. I guess the problem is that pricing is close on that of entry level HX machines....

Hope that helps..

Chris

Comment

Thanks for your input its really appreciated. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual or inside views? Information seems to be very scarce...

Comment

Have a look at http://www.ecm-espresso.com.au/bot_detail.htm not much....but may be useful...

Chris

Comment

I already had checked it out, thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X