Position available for coffee repair guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position available for coffee repair guru

Just letting the CS readers know that we have a position available in our Brisbane workshop for a coffee machine repair technician.  Experience preferred.

The job involves the service of our range of automatic machines both in our workshop and in the field.  Details of the job advert is listed below.

If anyone knows of anyone whom would be suitable please ask them to call me on 07 3876 1210.  They get to drink as much coffee as they like plus they get to drive one of the Coffee Response Units.

Thanks

Wayne
    ===================

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee - Technical
    Support coffee aficionados by providing fast reliable high-level technical support to our valued clients throughout South east Qld. We are a people orientated, young and achieving company experiencing extraordinary growth in the market for supply of coffee and the servicing of quality world class coffee machines.

You will have responsibility for all aspects of this service function including on site installation and repair, client training and equipment usage, inventory and cost control.

As an experienced, proactive service technician, you will add value to our operations through:
    • Initiation and fast response to client requests for immediate equipment repairs and technical advice.
    • Understand and service the individual needs of clients and develop good relations to ensure full satisfaction within tight time frames.
    • Continually update your individual skills to implement new technical advancements within the industry.
    • Strong problem solving skills to confidently deal with varying technical requirements for each service call.
    • Examination and development of a more efficient service program to meet industry best practice and expand upon our current high level of performance.

Electronics or electrical trade.  Min Qld Restricted Electrical License.  Milton location.

Re: Position available for coffee repair guru

Originally posted by gilkatho link=1159445820/0#0 date=1159445820
    ....like plus they get to drive one of the Coffee Response Units.
    Does it have flashing lights?

I so want to see a picture of one of those!

Comment

Originally posted by scoota gal link=1159445820/0#1 date=1159479372
      Originally posted by gilkatho link=1159445820/0#0 date=1159445820
      ....like plus they get to drive one of the Coffee Response Units.
      Does it have flashing lights?

I so want to see a picture of one of those!
      I hear that they are a full restoration of the original Ghostbusters wagons ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1159445820/0#2 date=1159481491
        I hear that they are a full restoration of the original Ghostbusters wagons ;D
        Including the unlicensed nuclear generator? ;D 8-) :

Java "Give me more power Scotty!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

For your interest what we do have in the CRU vans is the following procedure:

In the event of a coffee emergency, in the glove box we keep a  thermal coffee mug which has a magnetic base.  Reach out of the drivers window and place the cup onto the roof.  This indictaes to other drivers to get out of the way and let us through.

All jokes aside though...if anyone knows of anyone looking for work in the coffee game, point them in our direction.

Comment

Working...
          X