Re: Expobar Minore II versus ECM Giotto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Expobar Minore II versus ECM Giotto

Congratulations on your new machine Shakey, I am sure you are looking forward to it. I have never used one so cant comment too much on it, but they certainly are an impressive looking machine. Your kitchen bench will be lucky to have such a machine sitting on it.

Look forward to seeing some pics of it and of your handy work with it.

Originally posted by GonzoTv link=1165397921/0#12 date=1165650667
    yeah, spellig gpoes tp pot when im onto something hehe
    Gonz...word of advice....S...L...O...W  D...O...W...N!  

It will make your posts much easier to read,  and you wont look totally illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoTv link=1165397921/0#12 date=1165650667
      <snip>
      if the rrp of the expob is 2600 how come its listed on thimporters ownb website under 23something. and a cou0ple pof months ago they were dicslounting  it for 21something. thats a fact people, oin the impoetrers own website. <snip>
      Gonzo- I have an official price list- revised upwards in October. Websites often lag behind until pricing is updated and anyway, given that the sole importer is Expobar Australia, and they have never published pricing on their website it seems that you have opened your mouth once again simply to change feet :.

I suggest that you get your facts straight and employ a spell checker too because the statement above is literally a crock....

Comment

lol owned.

Comment

I read the content Gonzo but it is difficult.

I use a free spellchecker for my IE (even I can make a mistake now that Im getting old).
          Its not perfect though as it has a US dictionary, but its better than nothing.

http://www.iespell.com/

The easier you make it for people to read what you are saying, the more attention theyll pay to the message.
          Its human nature.
          Dont shoot yourself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoTv link=1165397921/15#19 date=1165714975
            hey 2mcm keep your shirt on buddy maybe i just know stuff u dont know and vice versa.........seems we both just stumbled onto somethging.

i cant show you where (u dont allow meniton of non sponsir traders or weblimks..u got rid of one of mine yestreday hehe) so cant shjow you where but on balance of what i said, and then what you just said suggest theres somehting fsihy goinf on hehe.  lets say,  what if u had 2 websites going,  one as "2mcms official website" and another as "mysecretwebsite. on one you might only publish  RRP or not even mention prices, and on theother u coul;d do whatever you like eh.

sorry and i cant make it any plainer than this but if yuou are goping to suugest to cs foprum that i write a lot of crock i have no alternative but to suugest on balance of above that maybe someones playing games with their agents.....trade ethics?

check all my posts theres only 27 of em, nothin i write is a crock and speelling and grammers got nothing to do wit it.

G.
            Gonzo- last time that I checked, you werent on the list of Expobar dealers nor sponsors here. I doubt that you have ever sold an Expobar so to imply that you have information which is in contradiction to that received by every Australian agent simply does not cut it... The October list price published by Expobar Australia of the Minore II is $2375 + GST....Do the maths sunshine  :

As for your posts, I reckon they speak for themselves  :-?

Comment

Gonzo- I have written to the other moderators to ask of their opinons of your conduct on this site....We shall await their response. Trolls are not generally welcome here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, most often in the form of posting inflammatory, off-topic, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate messages.

Comment

GonzoTv,

IMHO, many of your posts are unhelpful, and detract from the spirit of the CoffeeSnobs site.

The fact that you dont want to improve your spelling and grammar also detracts from your posts - it is almost impossible to read some of what you are trying to say..... The occasional spelling error is acceptable..... but there appears to be a complete lack of care with your posts....

Spelling and grammar do matter! They impact on the perception of how much the poster is genuine in what he/she is saying!

I support 2muchcoffeemans actions

Comment

Ditto what JavaB said

Comment

Gonzo - Ive stopped reading anything by you because its just too annoying.
                    If you cant be bothered to at least try to spell most of it correctly, how can I have any faith that any of the info in your posts has been checked.

Everyone makes a few typos etc. but your stuff borders on nonsensical.

Comment

I suggest that anything personal be said in a PM.

I tried suggesting this sort of conduct was not on when I started the oneupmanship thread and ended up inadvertently making people paranoid about any sort of comparison.
                      On reflection I would have been better to send the person in question a PM.

It isnt great to see what appears to be two industry types slogging it out (but let it be said Im suspecting that only one is for real and he has offered me lots of great advice in the past) , especially with scoota gal starting the welcome thread for newbies in general coffee related.

Brett

Comment

Re: Minore v Giotto pricing

All- I have split this thread away from Shakeys original thread as the majority of the thread has become OT...

2mcm

Comment

Re: Minore v Giotto pricing

Steel prices increasing = machine prices increasing; lets not forget it. Synessos are more or less a big chunk of stainless, so just be thankful that youre not buying one of those!

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Working...
                          X