Anyone tried the GAGGIA BABY TWIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried the GAGGIA BABY TWIN?

Hi everybody! I´m thinking about buying a new espressomachine. Today I have a Gaggia coffee. But now I´m thinking abot the GAGGIA BABY TWIN. Would be nice with some feedback on it if anyone have any experience of it.

cheers.

seams good with the double heating system.

Re: Anyone tried the GAGGIA BABY TWIN?

It looks like a fancified Classic to me so I am not sure of the specs or if it is an auto machine or not.

If you want that style of machine there is a previously loved classic for sale in the market place http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1166063894 which I can highly recommend. I have a classic and love it and would recomment one to anyone and at the price offered for this one would consider it.

Comment

Geez Lucinda- if youre not on a commission for that one, you should be! ;D

2mcm

Comment

Basically for $250 for a $600 machine I would grab it myself, but I already have one. I just think the classic at that price may be a better deal than the baby.

Comment

Just did a search on this... not bad... I still dont get Gaggia and there stupid steam arms... they are just pathetic!

Comment

I just took the larger thing off and get great microfroth with the smaller plastic thingy.

It is the only downside of the Gaggia though.

Comment

I used to have the Gaggia Espresso Deluxe and did the same thing for years... problem is you have very little space... By all accounts the Baby Twin looks good though... I wonder if they are using Brass Boilers yet? That is the other thing with the Gaggia.. is the boiler size and Aluminium.. but that aside, there are great machines..

Comment

Originally posted by marcstolk link=1166567102/0#6 date=1166573067
                I wonder if they are using Brass Boilers yet? That is the other thing with the Gaggia.. is the boiler size and Aluminium.. but that aside, there are great machines..
                Nope..... still Aluminium twin heater boilers

Comment

They must be cheaper to produce I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by marcstolk link=1166567102/0#8 date=1166574794
                    They must be cheaper to produce I guess...

Either that - or they have a warehouse full of them ;D

Comment

Sound like you all think the Classic is bether. But the classic is only a single boiler? or is it...
                      The thing is that maby I would have bought something different than a new Gaggia, but won some vouchers or store credit in a shop that only sells gaggia. Actually moast of all I would like to buy a good leva machine but I dont know if I´ve got the patients to learn to use it. I have looked at the Gaggia Achille, it also seams nice.

I jus might go and try the Baby Twin. See if I like it.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Littorin link=1166567102/0#10 date=1166642996

I jus might go and try the Baby Twin. See if I like it.
                        Thats a very good idea...

Comment

Working...
                        X