Wanted user manual for a Saeco magic deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted user manual for a Saeco magic deluxe

Hi. I have just bought a second hand Saeco Magic Deluxe fully automatic machine. However I dont have a user manual for it. Can anyone help by giving me a copy or telling me where I could obtain one or download one.
    Thank you so much.

Kristen

Re: Wanted user manual for a Saeco magic deluxe

Youll find the instruction manual here: http://products.saeco.com/D_Famiglia.asp?id_famiglia=1
    you might need to copy and paste the link. The manual is in a zip file for you to download.

We have a magic comfort, so if I can offer any assistance, please yell out.

Comment

thank you so much for the link. I am so grateful. Ive been searching the net all morning but couldnt locate anything. Kind Regards Kristen

Comment

Hi again. Would you know how exactly the automatic milk throthing attachment works? I have the attachment with the machine but I cant get it to work properly. Is it meant to be used for cappucinos?

Comment

Hi Kristen

If your steam wand has a black rubber thing with a little steel stick like bit sticking up from it, this is the froth enhancer. Its utter rubbish, so its best to remove it all (rubber and the sticky uppy stick bit).

There are some great tutorials on coffeegeek.com as well as some really useful posts here on how to texture milk for cappuccinos, lattes etc. The machine can actually do a decent job at texturing milk, although my latte art ends up pretty abstract.

The single most important thing now is freshly roasted beans.. I buy a five senses blend, but if you let us know what state you live in, Im sure someone can recommend a good roaster, or you can even try roasting your own

Comment

Hey Kristen, if ever you get stuck again we also have a complete range of Saeco User Manuals to download from here ************************ regards

Paul

Non-Sponsor Commercial link removed by Admin.....
            Please familiarise yourself with the Site Sales & Posting Policy
            Thanks.

Comment

I purchased a used Saeco Magic de luxe. I need the user manual, because it doesnt work. It just gives steam or hot water through the wand, but wont grind, etc. Can anybody help? I went to the Saeco web site, but my model is not mentioned.

Comment

Working...
              X