Nuova Point Cup Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuova Point Cup Sale

Andy has graciously allowed me to make the following post...

I have a pending arrangement with Nuova Point to import their range of cups and saucers similar to this...

Im looking for expressions of interest at this stage to help me not only get an idea of what quantities to order, but whether to proceed at all. Initially, supplies would be strictly limited to the following range and prices ex Sydney.

Set of 6 "Sorrento" espresso cups and saucers in either brown or white for $45.00
    Set of 6 "Amalfi" cappuccino cups and saucers in either brown or white for $50.00

Interested? Keep reading....it gets better! As an introductory offer to Coffee Snobs, if we can arrange a prepaid order, you will receive a 12% discount. That means a set of six espresso cups for just $39.60 or a set of six cappuccino cups for just $44.00!

Some information about the cups:
    Espresso cup size: 60ml
    Cappuccino cup size: 150ml
    If youre a true Coffee Snob you would know that these cups are very difficult to find in Australia. Although they appear similar to ACF cups they are in fact quite different. Unlike the ACF range that is made of vitreous china and fired at 1250 degrees, the Nuova Point range is made of porcelain and fired at 1380 degrees. Porcelain is considered to be a superior form of china as it is made of more refined materials, is more durable, and well, the white is whiter. Its a bit like comparing glass to crystal.

At this stage all I ask is that you post your interest here, or send me a pm, and well see how we go!

Re: Nuova Point Cup Sale

Id be in for a set of white cappuccino cups.

Comment

Dennis, Id be in for a set of each in Brown. Id been wondering if I would ever find these and had been eyeing off some ACFs as a result.

Comment

the 150ml cappucino caps are they tulip? 150ml sounds fairly small for a regular cup. do they do the espresso cups in a tulip shape?

Comment

google is my friend. I just discovered that my brown espresso cups are Nuova Point tulip. the logo on the bottom of them didnt mean anything to me untill I just googled this brand. I can recommend the tulip espressos. They do have a thinner lip then the demitasse in the picture.

I would love a matching set of cappuccino cups either tulip or regular or better yet 50/50

Comment

At this stage Im not considering bringing in the tulip style cups - its a matter of economics. Maybe if this works out it we might aim for this in the future.

As for the cups sizes, this is pretty standard in Europe where they dont tend to dilute the coffee with loads of milk. If your microfoam is right you can always fill the cup past the brim!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1184191235/0#5 date=1184220229
              As for the cups sizes, this is pretty standard in Europe where they dont tend to dilute the coffee with loads of milk. If your microfoam is right you can always fill the cup past the brim!
              European style is fine with me Dennis, dont like too much milk mixed in with my Doppio Ristrettos

Mal.

Comment

Is brown the only colour they come in?

Brett

Comment

Hi Brett, also available in the all time classic....white

Comment

Im interested in one set of each in white, please.

Cheers - Cremaholic.

Comment

Have a set of brown Nuova Point espresso and cap demi cups. Highly recommend them ... solid, substantial, and retail heat well.

Dennis, Ill grab a set of white cap cups if you are willing to send them to Melbourne (pre or post pay).

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewG link=1184191235/0#10 date=1184235001
                        Have a set of brown Nuova Point espresso and cap demi cups. Highly recommend them ... solid, substantial, and retail heat well.

Dennis, Ill grab a set of white cap cups if you are willing to send them to Melbourne (pre or post pay).
                        Can do Matthew - in fact, will post anywhere at cost.

Comment

hey dennis ill get a set of CAP tulips plz

Comment

when are you thinking of placing the order Dennis?

Comment

If Im even allowed to get some, 6 is too much for my need, more like 2 cap and 2 espresso. Will you be selling singles?

Comment

Working...
                              X