Digital Thermometer E-61 Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Thermometer E-61 Group

hi all just like to know can i get this in ozs or do the site sponsors have them?http://www.chriscoffee.com/products/...thermometerkit

Re: Digital Thermometer E-61 Group

You might want to ask Peter Cairis at ECA. I think that he has been knocking together a few of these in his spare time.

Comment

Re: Digital Thermometer E-61 Group

Originally posted by luca link=1196246005/0#1 date=1196247744
      You might want to ask Peter Cairis at ECA.  I think that he has been knocking together a few of these in his spare time.
      Normally I would second Lucas suggestion, however I understand that Peter is all snorkeled and wetsuited up and enjoying a couple of weeks holiday.

In addition, Peter will no longer be found at ECA. Clients of ECA were informed this week that Peter and ECA have parted company.

No doubt he will be snapped up by another company or perhaps head off on his own as an independent.

I have immense respect for Peter and hope that we as CSers will continue to benefit from the mind of "Brainiac" Cairis....

Thanks Pete for assisting me personally in all things espresso and machines and also for your contributions as a sounding board for Talk Coffee.....You will be missed!

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X