anyone know about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know about this

hi guys i am just a beginner and i am very happy to join you guys .............but i need to know has anyone ever heard of a stove top coffee maker called MISS MARILYN its meant to be really cool and i want some info on it ...........she makes cappachinos on your stove ......

Re: anyone know about this

Cant help you on that one, Ive got a Miss Sylvia!!
    Welcome to CS

Comment

If you google Stove top Cappuccino you wioll get a few different sorts. all of which are in the USA as far as I could see.

Only a novelty IMHO and not for true coffeesnobs

Comment

The obvious question is; without a pump producing the required bar pressure, how can it extract / espress properly? It can only be as good / poor as a non pump espresso machine... Without seeing it, I would doubt its ability to produce anything more than very ordinary coffee, to say the least..

Ray.

P.s. Dont waste your money.

Comment

Oh Ray - you run the risk of upsetting a lot of stove top, press, and pot drinkers with a statement like that one! :

Comment

Sorry Dennis, my wife uses a French press, I was referring to the idea of a stove top, pump less crappuccino machine. Ray.

Comment

One Robster Esquire comes to mind :..... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1175047754/0

Comment

Working...
              X