Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Cups?

Hello All,

Happy New Year everyone. I am curious if anyone knows if the Rancilio Espresso and/or Cappuccino cups are available anywhere in Australia? Does anyone have them, are they as good as ACF cups?

Failing a supplier for those, does anyone know where to get ACF cups in Sydney let alone Australia?

Kind regards,
    Paul

Re: Rancilio Cups?

Hello Paul,

If you want to grab some Rancilio branded cups, you should probably contact your local Mocopan roastery. From memory, Grinders also use Rancilio, so you could try contacting them.

Many branded cups tend to be relatively cheap, seeing as they are thrown in as freebies. In that sense, its quite remarkable that La Marzocco brands ACF ... although perhaps not surprising, given the $$$ that you pay for a LM. I remember thinking that the Rancilio cups werent that nice last time I saw them, but, as with most cups, Im sure that theyll do the job.

maybe Epic Espresso in Perth still has some ACF cups left... undecided
    I made a point of keeping quiet about the ACF cups whilst everyone was going for the Nuova Points, but we certainly have them in stock: http://www.venezianocoffee.com.au/equipment/first-pour/product71?pageNum=4

As far as I know, we have only had one cup breakage in shipping ACFs to people and we have changed our packaging as a result.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

*****edit: i deleted 2 posts related to this thread.***

short re-phrasing of both: ACF cups can be purchased form Veneziano, Melbourne and Epic, Perth.

L

Comment

*** edited so that things make sense after lizzis edit ;P ***

Comment

Grinders distribute rancillio machines up here in brissy so they would be worth a look

Comment

I have sent the message to "Grinders" and "Mocopan".
            I have not heard anything back from them yet.

I wonder if there is any other possibility I can try to get a set of Rancilio cup set?
            Id like to buy these as a gift to my respected supervisor to show my appreciation for his help through the postgraduate.

Cheers
            Colin

Comment

Hi Colin,

Its probably best to pick up the phone.

Both are large companies and they probably handle hundreds of emails/day.

Good luck...

C

Comment

Thanks Chris,
                They all reply my email/message in a quite reasonable time.
                But both of these company did not have them.
                I google some old thread saying Coffee-A-Roma have them.

After few email back and forward, my Rancilio cups are on their way!!

I hope my supervisor can see my appreciation ^^

Cheers
                Colin

Comment

Working...
                X