Re: What Coffee Equipment do you all have - Part 3

Youve done well there Fairtrade.... Great combo [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Comment

A couple of new additions thanks to fellow CSers across the ditch

Comment

This is where my last 12 months saved pocket money went and its all worth it.

Comment

Hello to everyone from Italy

Comment

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1220973779]This Thread[/link]

Comment

Just been undating my coffee centre and roasting station and thought I would share them with you:-

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9558&l=10e83&id=520347251

Comment

Great setup youve got there Trev 8-).... Puts mine to shame :-[

Mal.

Comment

This is my little piece of paradise

Comment

Hey guys, i new to the coffeesnobs but not new to coffee have been taking it seriously for while seen as though it is my choice in career. So as a stepping stone towards everyones dream machine the LM GS3 i have decided to sell my La Pavoni Pub series machine for a smaller lighter Domobar Super Lever. As well as this i may have gone over the top and bought two Mini Mazzers and a Bumper Tamper and stand, a bit of splurge but worth it. Oh almost forgot to mention the Gene Cafe Roaster and 10kg of green beans. I have got a pic below let me know what you true experts think. Cheers

Comment

The two Mini Mazzers could possibly be over the top.
                        You could have spent the money for the second one on a few more green beans.
                        Only 10kg?

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1212406574/20#25 date=1223503460
                          As if you could talk TG!

Actually, given my K10 and M4D :-X

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1212406574/20#25 date=1223503460
                            If that was a 2 group machine and jazza happened to be ambidextrous, could put on quite a show. ;D

Comment

Yeah could be a little over the top, but i have two different grinders for two different roasts. That way i can start cupping two blends at the same time and discover which day is best for each blend. I know i am not supposed to ask questions here but here goes and sorry if i have caused any trouble. Um...so being the experts that you are i would like know why my machines hot water tap may be dispensing granules of coffee in the water. If any of you have any idea of why this may happen please let me know, the machine is brand new and i dont believe it should be doing this. I am new HX machines as my previous was a full commercial machine but unfortunately i have moved and therefore was unable to keep the machine. Well let me know, thanks fellas.

Comment

Hi all

Bought a silvia about a month ago, one of the best investments i ever made now i just need a grinder.

Also have a plunger and a perculater.

Seeing some of the machines/grinders you guys own makes me quite jealous.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X