Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't sure where to post this one. They probably aren't super collectable but thought you guys might like to see it anyway. A "new" 1965 Europiccola. Stashed away in an attic for the last 48 years. They sure don't make 'em like they used too.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Vintage VMF - Help

I have just bought one of these monsters. I would love to know the mode number and I'm after manuals/drawings so that I can get it working again

Comment

• Here's my latest purchase - a QuickMill 1965. These things have been kicking around Italian eBay as long as I have been looking. I always like the look of them, but they were always just a little more than I felt comfortable spending. The stars aligned the other day and I found one missing a few parts - Most of which I have or are relatively easy to fabricate - going for relatively cheap. The thing that really closed the deal for me was that a company I work with was sending a container from Milan (where the machine was) to Sydney (where I am) and most importantly they didn't mind slipping it in the shipment for me! So I jumped on it. Its currently in Milan awaiting loading on the slow boat to Sydney but here are the eBay photos.
        One of the main attractions for me was the rotary vane pump this machine uses - its nearly as big as the machine itself.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X