X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martian
    replied
    Re: The (Coffee Equipment) Collectors Thread

Unseen till now, Top section of the US Version of the Robiatti made Martian instruction Brochure

Leave a comment:

• CeceLv
    replied

I also like this discussion thread. I can see so many cool machine , I havent seen in China.
    Few people here collect machines but I am the one . Its great to come here.
    I also want to pick up cool machine (unique also), but I dont know where to get it?
    Have you heard of capsule coffee machines? :-?

Leave a comment:

• Dennis
    replied

Originally posted by 5F5A5A575E5F53360 link=1220240609/148#148 date=1268180883
    Anyone know any info on this machine? Siltex brand Australian made.
    So which CSer was the lucky winner?

Leave a comment:

• illahie
    replied

heres another picture

Leave a comment:

• illahie
    replied

Anyone know any info on this machine? Siltex brand Australian made. its called Haiti and the serial number is 6 so there was at least 6 made I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Dimal
    replied

[split] [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1260377965/0#0][splithere][/link][splithere_end]

Leave a comment:

• sparcs
    replied

perhaps thats what Rebecas Empire were singing about "atomic electric"???

Leave a comment:

• lvx
    replied

Originally posted by 312D3030272C362B2C23212D24242727420 link=1220240609/110#110 date=1247583315
    Its been a while- but my latest find makes up for lost time,

made in Austria- designed by Desider Stern- the double headed Electric Atomic:

Hi Jack !
    Im just finishing to polish my Stella Wien mod. 110 E.
    One week of work, but I will be well paid  ;D.
    You was right : its quite a monster!
    Mine has the progressive n° 847, what about your?
    Do you have more informations about this producer and about the designer? I didnt find anything on the web. :-/
    the central safety valve is a mistery to me: it has no steam discharge hole, does your has one?
    Take a look at the small Stella ive posted on my blog http://caffettiere.blogspot.com/2009...type-402e.html
    or, if someone dont undestand italian.. http://translate.google.it/translate...hl=it&ie=UTF-8
    Regards

Lucio

Leave a comment:

• TTCG
    replied

The next machine is one of my favorites - Salton (in Italy) made pre-atomic Electric Coffee machine. Makes great coffee! To watch it work and the amount of steam it gives out is magic. Specially when you spend time working with it. I got micro-foam with no problems. What a great invention for the time. I fully refurbished that one as well. I am thinking of selling these three machines. How should I go about it?

Leave a comment:

• TTCG
    replied

The next is a Calandra made electric retro, fully refurbished espresso machine. Dont really know much about it, but it is from the 60s and it makes great coffee. There is a story that it is one of the first ones to be made by Vittoria Coffee - is there anyone who knows more? I love the separate control of the steam.

Leave a comment:

• TTCG
    replied

Here is a bit of my items. Nuova Mignon is truly a little wonder. Very fast, precise, warms the coffee cups, etc. The coffee naturally depends on the bean, but I roasted the Ethiopian Kuza from CS and the coffee was just great - specially the short black. The coffee had even a bit of crema - which is not very common for a stove-top machine. Enjoy the view.

Leave a comment:

• Thundergod
    replied

Del Pietro have a read of the "Site sales and posting policy (the rules)" thread first.

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1115338528

You might need to run an exemption request past Andy first.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis
    replied

Originally posted by 62434A79764F43525449260 link=1220240609/139#139 date=1258597653
    Hello everyone - I have a few machines that I want to get rid of for a decent price. I collected for a few years and now want to upgrade to some La Pvonis etc., so I am selling some Vesuvianas, Calandras etc.
    Hi Del Pietro

Youll need to create a thread in the for sale section and nominate a price for the items you wish to sell. Pics will help too!

Leave a comment:

• TTCG
    replied

Hello everyone - I have a few machines that I want to get rid of for a decent price. I collected for a few years and now want to upgrade to some La Pvonis etc., so I am selling some Vesuvianas, Calandras etc.

Leave a comment:

• sparcs
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X