Custom made 8ball tamper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made 8ball tamper

just thought u would try my hand at tamper making this weekend so made up this design. perfectly fitted to my basket, let me know what you guys think?
    thanks Azz

Re: Custom made 8ball tamper

Impressive, wouldnt like to use it all day but man that would impress visitors. You must have a handy tool shed to whip one of them up of a weekend.

Comment

Looks great
      how does it perform

I have an 8 ball in the fish tank
      KK

Comment

works heaps good. perfect sizing so no sides left with coffee.

i would not like to use it all day eather but its supprisingly easy to grip, tool shed has enough to make most things.... i like my toys lol.

thanks for the replys, look out pullman ;D

Comment

Hehe, nice work! Im sure youll have noticed a difference with it being the right size.

There was a thread on here a while back about using all sorts of different things for the handle. 8 ball was one of them, so were car gear stick knobs.

Greg

Comment

Thanks Greg, yeah i love how easy it is now... my brother stole my gear knob and made one as well. the 8ball is all i had left.

Azz

Comment

Originally posted by 676B626261615B776A6B66040 link=1235896364/0#0 date=1235896364
              just thought u would try my hand at tamper making this weekend so made up this design. perfectly fitted to my basket, let me know what you guys think?
              thanks Azz
              thats great.
              need to do one with white ball for milk based drinks.

Comment

i only have a 14ball left...lol my collection was a bit short.
                i will keep it in mine, probs will have to make another one if i change machines

Comment

Originally posted by 5D5158585B5B614D50515C3E0 link=1235896364/7#7 date=1236076363
                  only have a 14ball left...lol my collection was a bit short.
                  http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=tamper1.jpg
                  If I was leaving your place after a visit, Im sure Id be saying, That was a good cup of coffee and wow, what a shed but what a s%^$ game of pool. Black was busy, white was being interviewed and 14... LOl cant say

Comment

lol, u probs would not be the only disappointed one. thats why i play at the pub. but leave coffee to home (pub sux for coffee)

Comment

Working...
                    X