Another Happy Pullmans customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Happy Pullmans customer

Just thought i would thanks pullman for such a great tamper that i receaved today, stright out of the box and into my grind. could not wait works so good and have now seen how good my silvia can be when you have a good tamper.

sorry if everyone has heard it all before but i strongly suggest getting one. worth every cent.

thanks Azz

Re: Another Happy Pullmans customer

See...

We told you : 8-)...

I just got a new Deluxe Base for the DJE today too and as one would expect, its a perfect fit and makes tamping properly, a walk in the park... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Comment

A Pullman is next on my list of things to get. You would think my list would get shorter as I buy more stuff but its just seems to get longer. :

Can you put up a pic Azz to make me even more jealous?

Comment

cc2 I just took a picture of mine for you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 013D203B313027323A31550 link=1243242930/3#3 date=1243247301
            cc2 I just took a picture of mine for you.
            WOW... very cool custom engraving.... Ive received mine today as well...  It’s so niceeeee and soooo sexy... havent used it yet, but looks and feels beat my expectation... Best looking Tamper I’ve seen so far.

- Expensive ? For me, YES
            - Worth it ? Every cent.

10/10

Comment

this is my new toy compaired to my magic 8ball tamper i made for my 52PF

Comment

Nice one pingusam, what color is that?

Comment

Congratulations on your new Pullman tamper. I bought one a few years back and using it on my Gaggia coffee deluxe everyday, still looks brand new. Now that I have a Silvia I wanted the Synesso ridgeless basket and just ordered another deluxe off him in checkerboard pattern for that perfect fit. This one will go in the display cabinet because theyre that good. 8-)

.bill

Comment

everyone should post pics of there Pullmans, they just look so good.

ps, sorry about the kitchen reno in the background

Comment

Wow TG & pingusam - They look amazing! Thanks for posting the pics. Im already on their website tossing up between the delux or the barista and then the flat or the convex. Then I have to decide if I want engraving and what to get - so many decisions!

Comment

Mine looks exactly the same as the checkerboard one on the left in TGs photo.

Love the Thundergod inscription TG. Maybe you can also get a Thundergod avatar embossed on the base of it so each of your shots has an impression, ...

..or not [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

Comment

Nice one Azz! Did you send in your silvia basket or buy a new one from Pullman? Love the magic 8 ball one too!

They all look so nice - how will i decide

Comment

ordered the Synesso ridgless basket to suit and make sure tamper works best with no ridge and stronger spring to hold the basket when bang boxing

Comment

Mine is supposed to be amaranth, but I dont think theyre quite as purple in reality, much more of a vermillion.

As for springs and such, be careful guys! When you get a naked portafilter from Greg, a spring comes with it. I bought two springs with my order, one for my naked, one for my double spout. So now I have an extra spring!

Id give it away, but theyre only $5, so I guess Ill keep it just in case.

Keep the photos of the tampers comin lads!

Comment

Working...
                              X