Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

Hi there NEWBIE here,
    I just wanted to see if maybe, maybe, maybe some lovely person out there had a SPARE (!!) Gaggia group handle that may need a new home?????
    I would love to buy it off you if you do.
    I would like to convert this into a bottomless group handle if it already isnt.
    I have decided that I really need a naked group handle so I can see what is happening and I really would love to refine my technique this way.
    Apart from the fact that it just looks AWESOME (*she sings*)......that is besides the fact.... it would really help me.
    So if there is anyone out there who would like to part with such a piece I would like to purchase ASAP.
    Thanks guys.....

Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

Sorry mate i dont have any second hand handle only new.

If you need any other spares check our website

Regards

Renzo
    Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

Re: Has anyone got a spare Gaggia group handle they would like to sell.... to me???

Originally posted by 4C747368737B656C6F651C0 link=1248188089/0#0 date=1248188089
      I just wanted to see if maybe, maybe, maybe some lovely person out there had a SPARE (!!) Gaggia group handle that may need a new home?????
      http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1241137126

Java "Like that one you mean?" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hi again PG,

These are expensive items new.
        Perhap a used Cubika filter handle (aluminium alloy) may be satisfactory, easier to DIY and less valued by the discerning and the disearning?
        Be patient grasshopper.

Good luck
        Lindsay

Comment

Originally posted by 7B7E797364766E6576170 link=1248188089/3#3 date=1248252531
          Be patient grasshopper.
          Hmmmm that could be a problem.......not much of that going around here!!! Thanks for the advice.

Originally posted by 537E4855766563787B7E170 link=1248188089/1#1 date=1248223916
          Sorry mate i dont have any second hand handle only new.

If you need any other spares check our website

Regards

Renzo
          Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre
          Thanks Renzo if I cant source one cheaper I will be a purchasing from your good self.

Originally posted by 5D766176677F7E7B72170 link=1248188089/2#2 date=1248247823
          ava "Like that one you mean?" phile  
          Thankyou that is exactly what I mean I have PMed

Comment

hi PG see for sale section andycj had one for sale .naked group handle .
            might be still available
            good luck

Comment

Originally posted by 1A22253E252D333A39334A0 link=1248188089/0#0 date=1248188089
              Hi there NEWBIE here,
              I would love to buy it off you if you do.
              I would like to convert this into a bottomless group handle if it already isnt.
              I have decided that I really need a naked group handle so I can see what is happening and I really would love to refine my technique this way.
              Apart from the fact that it just looks AWESOME (*she sings*)......that is besides the fact.... it would really help me.
              So if there is anyone out there who would like to part with such a piece I would like to purchase ASAP.
              Thanks guys.....
              PM me with a reasonable offer

It is not naked but could be made into one..

Was looking to use at the Brisbane Swap meet, but if none of those attending speak up by COB Sunday... ;D

It could be yours...

Comment

Working...
              X