Your dream machine would be a??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream machine would be a??

Since we all take coffee soooo seriously, what would be your dream espresso machine and why?

Re: Your dream machine would be a??

The "if I won lotto" option:

Elektra Belle Epoque.

The realistic option:

La Marzocco GS/3

Comment

Wow ive never heard of a Belle Epoque until just then, that looks like the machine Doctor Who would use. I cant say it appeals to me visually but it is a work of art. Now the GS/3, that is my dream.

Comment

Wow love the Electra.........looks like something straight out of Fonzie!!!

Havent any idea just yet what my machine would be but I saw some awesome ones at Coffee Talk couple of weeks ago.........

Comment

1972 La Marzocco GS2

Comment

Slayer! Yeah!

Comment

Holy moly Look at those paddles

Comment

I got mine a few weeks ago, the Izzo Alex Duetto

It will far exceed my ability for a long, long time. Why would I need any thing else?

Next question would be, what grinder would you use to feed your dream machine??? :

Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by 10170C04031116620 link=1266649760/4#4 date=1266657133
                  1972 La Marzocco GS2
                  Stunning

Comment

A Kees Van Der Westen designed machine ala Mirage or Mistral for their style.

A Synesso or Slayer for their usability in high volume situations - exposed paddle operated groups and big levers for steam.

A La Pavoni lever operated machine for their old world skill requirements.

A Nuova Simonelli Aurelia WBC spec for steam power the likes of which Ive never experienced before. (you want 2 litres of milk steamed in under a minute? Alrighty then)

A 6 group Synesso Hydra with bespoke wooden paddles and group handles for its total over the top awesomeness

Comment

Just looked them up on Google.......wow......mucho dinero Im sure !!

Being a fellow Dutchman, I love the Speedster Espresso machine....

Comment

Originally posted by 4E4C40484846415C2F0 link=1266649760/9#9 date=1266665011
                        A Kees Van Der Westen designed machine ala Mirage or Mistral for their style.

A Synesso or Slayer for their usability in high volume situations - exposed paddle operated groups and big levers for steam.

A La Pavoni lever operated machine for their old world skill requirements.

A Nuova Simonelli Aurelia WBC spec for steam power the likes of which Ive never experienced before. (you want 2 litres of milk steamed in under a minute? Alrighty then)

A 6 group Synesso Hydra with bespoke wooden paddles and group handles for its total over the top awesomeness
                        You clearly have too much time to think these days

Comment

Perhaps in a 2 group  8-)

Comment

Theres a bunch of classic espresso machines on evilbay at the moment, all by the same seller. Might be worth a look for someone with a love of the antique variety.

Comment

A "Veneziano S1".... 8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X