Demaral Tamper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demaral Tamper

Has anybody seen of heard from Angelo Demartis recently?

I cant make contact with him and the 1800 number listed on CS for Demaral Tamper seems to have been disconnected.

Ive tried email, mobile, PM - but no response :-[

I know he wasnt well last time I spoke with him in April.

Re: Demaral Tamper

I have been trying to contact him too Rusty, hope everything is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 707021130 link=1281586584/1#1 date=1281670554
      I have been trying to contact him too Rusty, hope everything is ok.
      I hope so.  His tamper design is brilliant and he is a very helpful sponsor

Comment

I notice DemaRAL is no longer a sponsor

Someone must know what has happened to Angelo and his tamper

Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by 567177707D040 link=1281586584/3#3 date=1295587204
          I notice DemaRAL is no longer a sponsor  

Someone must know what has happened to Angelo and his tamper

Any takers?
          Would be interesting for many reasons.. With the WEB page no longer up and no responses from contacts etc lets hope all is well.

AM

Comment

Ive also tried his facebook contacts and none of them get back to me. Seems the guy and his whole social network have just vanished!

Comment

Originally posted by 5550494948444B250 link=1281586584/5#5 date=1299145252
              Ive also tried his facebook contacts and none of them get back to me. Seems the guy and his whole social network have just vanished!
              Yep, tried others and even looking at Business names and family.

One can only assume there has been some dramatic change.  Lets hope it is a new focus and not health that has caused this situation...

Shame, as I was looking for one of his products, but his well-being comes first....

Comment

I too hope hes okay and going to put his tampers back on the market. I have one, and it is brilliant, particularly as its so set and forget.

I was going to put a review on his tamper on Scootas Tamper thread, but I wont until we know what is happening with them - they may end up being a Collectors Item!

Hope you are okay, Angelo - you were brilliant to deal with!

Cheers
                Di

Comment

Interested in one of these tampers so please let us all know if Angelo is contactable and still selling these

Comment

Originally posted by 353E393D393439560 link=1281586584/8#8 date=1299500919
                    Interested in one of these tampers so please let us all know if Angelo is contactable and still selling these
                    Ive exhausted all avenues and have come up blank.

It seems certain he is no longer in business so anyone with a DemaRAL tamper has a collectors item.

His tamper has transformed my coffee

Comment

Originally posted by 1334323538410 link=1281586584/9#9 date=1299525740
                      Originally posted by 353E393D393439560 link=1281586584/8#8 date=1299500919
                      Ive exhausted all avenues and have come up blank.

It seems certain he is no longer in business so anyone with a DemaRAL tamper has a collectors item.

His tamper has transformed my coffee
                      I am in contact with his rels and may be in a position to advise more at a later date.

Comment

Originally posted by 436C6567704F636C6365676F676C76020 link=1281586584/10#10 date=1299535346
                        I am in contact with his rels and may be in a position to advise more at a later date.
                        Thanks Michael, I look forward to hearing from you either as a post or a PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X