Clear All

• Pullman Nexus Exposed

Here are some shots of the new Pullman Nexus taken at CafeBiz yesterday

Re: Pullman Nexus Exposed

Thanks tashie!

Very nice looking little tamper indeed!

Comment

Very classy looking and Im sure it feels great in the hand.

Comment

I think so and the feedback from the public throughout Cafe Biz was very positive! Its naturally designed to be very comfortable, but different to the Barista, and once again I was reminded how different everyone is; some predictably preferred the Barista but there were some who thought the Nexus was a better fit to their hand and put their money where their hand was! Nothing like having a choice!

Well have these on our website in the coming days. Thanks Tashie for the photo and a pleasure to meet you!

Comment

I love the aesthetics of the Barista, but the Nexus does fit my hand better.

Great to meet you Greg! Grow a beard for next time

Comment

...and Ill dye it grey just for you! Although if things stay as busy as they were this weekend I may not need the dye! ;D

Comment

We purchased a Nexus on our way out of the mind blowing Cafe Biz event. Greg told us we were the first purchasers. It will go to Herbiesmissus school and be put to good use in Hospitality classes. Thanks Greg. Fantastic. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

So Tashie did you find a buyer for your ACF bargain buckets if I wasnt on the bike i might have taken some

Comment

Well I was going to list them on CS once I figure out which ones I want to keep. So many to choose from! Will post a pic soon, it looks pretty impressive.

At this stage, Im tempted to keep them all - though some look more like bowls than cups.

Comment

Nice looking tampers, price is great.

Im sure there are a lot of snobs (like me) who much prefer the look of the Barista over the Deluxe, but couldnt justify the spend.

The Nexus will fill the spot beautifully.

Therell be an order soon, birthday is approaching [smiley=happy.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by 2A332222470 link=1302687609/115#115 date=1306134696
                      Nice looking tampers, price is great.
                      And that price is???

Comment

Originally posted by 56494B51485D4A4B5C240 link=1302687609/116#116 date=1306135134
                        And that price is???
                        Around a hundy give or take according to Greg- dependent on handle type

Comment

I was selling them at $95 at Cafe Biz, however the collection of stock and assembly was all so last minute I didnt have time to do the sums to work out my actual cost! However Im hoping this is going to be around the mark as Chris has said.

So theyre on thingscoffee at $95 at the moment but at some stage I need to take some official photos so for the website people can see what theyre buying, but for now I think Tashies up there does the trick nicely!

Greg

Comment

"Pullman Classic" its not cheesy, its not overstated and doesnt overshadow the branding. I currently own 2 Pullman tampers and wouldnt have anything else the quality speaks for itself

Comment

Greg,

do you have a full list of what handle options there is for the Nexus yet? or will it be on the site in a few days.

I hope Huon pine is an option

I see Black Acetal and Jarrah are already options

Also are these base heavy like the deluxe or are they balanced?

Comment

Working...
                              X