Plunger saved my day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plunger saved my day!

Work, in their infinite wisdom just decided to install a shiny new nespresso pod machine. Great says everyone, so easy to make good coffee well after two days of that tripe marketed as coffee i am desperate
    I search though the building and find a plunger, add some quality grinds from home and suddenly my day feels a lot better, thankyou oh plunger ;D

Re: Plunger saved my day!

Gotta agree about plungers at work. No need to worry about electrical tested notices etc etc.

A quick and easy method of getting a decent coffee.

Comment

It what we currently have, which would be good, except the person ordering supplies ordered a years worth of espresso grind coffee.

Can you say stale, murky and putrid liquid --- I think Nescafe have planted a mole in the organisation

Comment

Originally posted by 6468676C606B71050 link=1336453266/2#2 date=1336563516
        It what we currently have, which would be good, except the person ordering supplies ordered a years worth of espresso grind coffee.

Can you say stale, murky and putrid liquid --- I think Nescafe have planted a mole in the organisation
        Yuk - sounds like time to purchase a little one or two cup plunger for your personal use and BYO beans.

Comment

Working...
        X