Damascus Steel coffee tampers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damascus Steel coffee tampers

With the ever growing collection of tampers, this week i am showing my Impod and TORR Damascus steel/ss coffee tampers. The tamper on the left is a Custom TORR Damascus steel tamper with a African blackwood handle. The one in the middle is the famous Impod Damascus steel Esclamativo with an Ebonite handle. (very rare) and the one on the right is the Impod Dan in Damascus stainless steel with a cocobolo handle. Missing is the Impod Chris Owen Damascus tamper, but is in the works!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tony_Barista; 16 November 2012, 05:04 PM.

They look sensational, So where do you get these?

Originally posted by Tony_Barista View Post
    With the ever growing collection of tampers, this week i am showing my Impod and TORR Damascus steel/ss coffee tampers. The tamper on the left is a Custom TORR Damascus steel tamper with a African blackwood handle. The one in the middle is the famous Impod Damascus steel Esclamativo with an Ebonite handle. (very rare) and the one on the right is the Impod Dan in Damascus stainless steel with a cocobolo handle. Missing is the Impod Chris Owen Damascus tamper, but is in the works!

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by brettreaby View Post
      and do they actually all get used or for decoration only, fantastic :-)

Steve

Comment

Impod are from Sweden, They are really hard to get in contact with as the they may only answer 1 email a year! For the TORR stuff i am really good friends with the guys in Germany and i am the reseller of TORR in Australia.

Originally posted by brettreaby View Post

Comment

I have used everyone of my tampers with my LM Linea I had to use the Impod Esclamativo with great care because it is super expensive But yes they will be used for decoration purposes. They will be on display in my micro-roster cafe when i find a location.

Originally posted by Mono View Post
          and do they actually all get used or for decoration only, fantastic :-)

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X