TORR Goldfinger 2012 Tampers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TORR Goldfinger 2012 Tampers

It's been a couple of weeks since i last posted some pictures of my tamper collection. I have the new TORR Goldfinger 2012 collection to show this week.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Look to be beautifully made tampers Tony.
    Love the profile of the business end and the handles look like they would fit my hand perfectly, for me ergonomically perfect, my 12 year old Reg Barber has a similar profile and I wouldn't swap it for quids.

Comment

They certainly look nice, I'm a fan of the Torr. For others reading this, don't think though you need to take your money offshore to get a great tamper - we have some beautifully locally made tampers here in Australia, and supplied by a site sponsor to boot! From the photo of the Torr there are strong similarities to the Pullman Barista in both the profile and the idea of a removable stainless steel spacer (or spacers in our case, we supply three different ones), so definitely worth considering if you're after an Australian-made option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	barista-nexus-collage.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	733374

Comment

Greg is right! Choosing Australian made and supporting our local industry is important. The Goldfinger is close in resemblance with the removable spacer (1 only supplied).Out of my entire private collection the Pullman Barista's win hands down. Quality is second to none.With custom made pistons to correctly fit your filter baskets( not many company's offer this service). As a barista working in the industry for many years i have chosen to use a Pullman Barista every day at my work behind the machine to get me through the day.

Originally posted by pullman View Post
        They certainly look nice, I'm a fan of the Torr. For others reading this, don't think though you need to take your money offshore to get a great tamper - we have some beautifully locally made tampers here in Australia, and supplied by a site sponsor to boot! From the photo of the Torr there are strong similarities to the Pullman Barista in both the profile and the idea of a removable stainless steel spacer (or spacers in our case, we supply three different ones), so definitely worth considering if you're after an Australian-made option.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1580[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X