No announcement yet.

Greg Pullman's portafilter pressure gauge on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It can be Just follow the instructions in the first post and it'll be on its way to the wild west!

Comment

Hi guys put me on the list - just put payment through

Comment

Any progression in the list on this? It's been a week and no updates from anyone in the list of recipients after bronwyn0. Cheers...

zarbs

Comment

Hi all,

I have confirmed the gauge is currently with bgunsberger. Those waiting after him are:
          * fruity
          * zarbs
          * ash26

Cheers,
          Greg
          Last edited by gregpullman; 7th March 2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks Greg...

Comment

Sorry everyone, it's been a bit of a crazy week. I'll finish up with it this weekend and mail it to fruity next week. Fruity, can you PM me your details?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bgunsberger View Post
                Sorry everyone, it's been a bit of a crazy week. I'll finish up with it this weekend and mail it to fruity next week. Fruity, can you PM me your details?

Thanks.
                Gauge is on it's way to fruity. For anyone who's interested, calibrating to 9 bar on the Pullman Gauge corresponded to about 10.75 on the gauge on my Expobar Minore

Cheers

Comment

Guys, I will need to drop down in this list as I am about to head overseas for a month. I'm not back till April 18th so the test gear should continue on to ash26 after fruity is finished. I will slot back in once I return from my trip. Cheers...

zarbs

Comment

Picked up gauge yesterday, should be able to test on the weekend.

Comment

Finally got to pulling my Silvia apart, so the results:

Original: 10.5-11 BAR
                      Adjusted: just under 9

It was particularly difficult to get the lock nut loose on the OPV: my 20mm spanners were much too wide for the fairly skinny nut. Also hard to work around my internal PID & insulation, but eventually got it sorted.

In the cup results? Hard to say it's any different yet. I'll post back after I've been through a few more batches of my regular beans.

Comment

Guys, seems the portafilter hasn't progressed much so I will keep my spot in the queue as I am back in town next Wednesday. So, once fruity, or the current holder, has finished can they PM me for my postal address so I can get this testing done. Thanks and cheers...

Zarbs

Comment

Tested the machine tonight - was bang on 9 bar.... not sure whether to be happy or disappointed....
                          I will await your address zarbs and forward it on (pm sent)

Comment

Hehe, perhaps look at it like you're either very lucky, or bought your machine from a retailer who took the time to make sure it was set up properly first. Either way it's a positive!

zarbs is the last one in the current list so if anyone else wants to use the gauge it's a short queue right now.

Comment

Hi. I'd like to have a go. Zarbs, please PM me for my address.
                              Greg, I've sent you an email. Thanks a heap!

Comment

Greg, I've paid the $15 to your bank account.
                                Andrew R.

Comment

Working...
                                X