Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving EP Precision Filter Baskets

Hi all,

I recently purchased some 14-18g and 18-21g EP precision filter baskets (ordered Saturday night, arrived to Tassie today with a bonus, talk about great service!).
    I have only used the 14-18g at this stage and my goodness, what a difference. I have never minded the Silvia V3 baskets but often wondered if I was missing something so decided to give these a try with much appreciated help from other members and boy am I glad that I did.
    The taste of the espresso is far improved and I have found blonding to occur later.
    For me personally I feel that the improvements these baskets have made over the stock baskets to be an under priced upgrade.

Cheers, Andy

Good to hear they're working for Andy.

Comment

The comment about later blonding is, in my opinion, so important... you're clearly getting a better extraction which is the name of the game. Well done.

Comment

Yeah, I've been singing their praises as well. couldn't believe the difference compared to the stock Silvia baskets. Considering the price Ranciio should just put these baskets in instead.

Comment

Thanks guys, one happy camper.

With you on that one DaveD.

Comment

Good decision Andy , glad your happy with them .

Comment

OK that's enough convincing on the basket/s debate for me, just ordered the set from TalkCoffee.

Comment

Working...
              X