Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding vintage coffee machines

Hey Snobs!

I'd really like to hunt for a vintage machine to fix up, or get one already done. I really like levers (I own an Elektra lever), but would be happy to check out other stuff.

You don't see many vintage machines in Australia, but I wanted to reach out to the experts to see if there are any special super secret places that either sell them, or good places to look for them?

Cheers!

I found this site pretty interesting... have only looked at the site and never made contact.

Classic Espresso Machine, Faema Mercurio, Gaggia International, Cimbali Rubino

Comment

Originally posted by Juvv View Post
      You don't see many vintage machines in Australia, but I wanted to reach out to the experts to see if there are any special super secret places that either sell them, or good places to look for them?
      Cheers!
      Try Italy . !

Comment

Originally posted by kwantfm View Post
        I found this site pretty interesting... have only looked at the site and never made contact.

Classic Espresso Machine, Faema Mercurio, Gaggia International, Cimbali Rubino

Yeah I have seen that too. Im not sure how many hes selling, as that site has been the same for a very long time. Wonder where he got them all from!

Comment

Originally posted by blend52 View Post
          Try Italy . !
          Funny you should say that, ill be in italy in a month, ill have to have a hunt around!

Comment

Working...
          X