Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing?

Hi all

I have the VBM JNr Macap grinder and can make what I thinks is a pretty good coffee. The only thing that stops it being great is the flavour difference between my setup and coffe made on a pro machine.

I black coffee drinker so what I am talking is that taste from the Cremma.. Is this a machine thing? Or am I missing something ?

Not really sure what you mean by the 'taste from the Crema'?

Are you using the same beans (and same freshness) as those that form the base of your comparison re the pro machine?

Also, don't underestimate the impact of the water that you feed the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
      Not really sure what you mean by the 'taste from the Crema'?

Are you using the same beans (and same freshness) as those that form the base of your comparison re the pro machine?

Also, don't underestimate the impact of the water that you feed the machine.
      +1 to Barry's comments. Also as a comparison, i was up at the Gold Coast, and I still think I was making better coffee at home on a Silvia, than what I got at a couple of cafes that should have been making good coffee. The other factor is your espresso making technique.
      Last edited by DaveD; 3 October 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X