Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No flow through grouphead

Hi folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I'm not getting any flow through this grouphead. Here's a picture of it - can anyone suggest what's wrong with it? Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449917954.235071.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	343.1 KB
ID:	758226

Scale.. and heaps of it

Comment

Looks fine to me, try grinding a little coarser.

Comment

Hello Leroy,
        I would suggest you've uploaded the wrong image,regarding your question "what's wrong with it".
        Show the photo of the cleaned up group head together with a couple of different angle shots to make it less like a "quiz".
        Cheers,
        Mick.
        Using fresh water ( filtered) tank water ,this newer happens......no calcium...that's why.
        Last edited by mulquemi; 13 December 2015, 12:38 PM. Reason: Another thing!

Comment

Leroy is a seasoned fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by kyeba View Post

They're not exactly running hot though are they? Just a few nibbles.

Comment

I was thinking of the amount you got in such a short period. Tv fishing quality.

Comment

That explains the barnacles growing on his equipment. Perhaps he mistook it for an anchor

Comment

Maybe I can contribute some actual advice on this thread and bring it back on track......

First things first, have you tried turning it off and back on?

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
                    Maybe I can contribute some actual advice on this thread and bring it back on track......

First things first, have you tried turning it off and back on?
                    OMG! Why didn't I think of that before I pulled it apart?!! Next time it'll be 1800-NOIDLE before I do anything! ROFLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                      That explains the barnacles growing on his equipment. Perhaps he mistook it for an anchor
                      There's no barnacles on my equipment thank you very much.

Comment

You need a dedicated fish cleaning bench to keep the scales out of your nice coffee gear though.

Comment

Haha...

Looks like the inside of a miniature Salt Mine mate...

You do realise salt can be obtained more easily than this; no need to bring buckets of salt water home from your fishing trips and make your own...

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                          X