Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing espresso machine suppliers in Perth

Hi guys,

Would anyone know, are there any other shops supplying coffee machine sales other than supremecoffeemachines and Espressoworks.

Theres nothing wrong with these guys i just wanted to know incase i have missed any other options around town

Thanks for any help

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/sponsors/3...na-coffee.html are in Osborne Park

Comment

+1 to dimattina. great service. looked after my bro when he got his alex and a friend who got a 58

Comment

Ditto Dimattina, great range and service😆😆

Comment

+1 bought my Giotto PID v3 there last year.

Comment

Bonissimo is near Dimattina. They are on Frobisher Road Osborne Park. Just look for the "free coffee" sign just north of Austin Computers. Both they and Dimattina are helpful people, I have used both on occasion.

Further south, Coffee Classic in Hilton not only repair virtually all espresso machines, they sell most new ones. FWIW, any machine they sell gets a free three month checkout (unless they have changed that lately). They will also tell you about any maintenance failings they find in your machine... for better or worse.

TampIt

Comment

Originally posted by TampIt View Post

Further south, Coffee Classic in Hilton not only repair virtually all espresso machines, they sell most new ones. FWIW, any machine they sell gets a free three month checkout (unless they have changed that lately). They will also tell you about any maintenance failings they find in your machine... for better or worse.

TampIt
              Knew I'd find what I needed on here, cheers TampIt

Comment

I just picked up a Wega Mini Nova Classic from LeafBeanMachine in Bibra Lake. Excellent service. Sell beans as well as machines.

Comment

Working...
                X