Price match for sponsors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price match for sponsors?

Not sure where to place this but do any of the sponsors price match?

I wouldn't be asking here. It is a question between you and a sponsor who might be prepared to negotiate. I suggest you use the Quote form link/button at the top, fill in the details. Keep in mind that your price may include freight + insurance if the sponsor is outside Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by lilmeh View Post
      Not sure where to place this but do any of the sponsors price match?
      I'm also not sure if other suppliers Australia wide service match with that provided by CS sponsors for members... You may like to ask that of the business which provided your original quote...

Comment

You could try harvey norman

Comment

Originally posted by flynnaus View Post
          I wouldn't be asking here. It is a question between you and a sponsor who might be prepared to negotiate. I suggest you use the Quote form link/button at the top, fill in the details. Keep in mind that your price may include freight + insurance if the sponsor is outside Sydney.
          Heh I actually wanted it price matched so that I can pick it up inside Sydney. Will take the suggestion on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
            I'm also not sure if other suppliers Australia wide service match with that provided by CS sponsors for members... You may like to ask that of the business which provided your original quote...
            Totally agree here

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
              I'd add that sponsors' pricing is very sharp/competitive across all items.
              Often the best in my experience, over many years buying a range of things, including new machine arriving tomorrow.

Also a lot to be said for buying with confidence. Doing so with the sponsors doesn't cost you anything either (and even if it did I wouldn't mind).

Comment

Originally posted by trentski View Post
                You could try harvey norman
                ..........if you like waiting for half an hour to get served.

PS. Joke understood Trentski.

Comment

Working...
                X